Saturday, April 28, 2012

Disney Fantasy

Well, its been a while since I wrote about something.  Quite frankly, nothing great and exciting has been going on!   However, last week we were able to go on the new Disney Fantasy ship.  It was wonderful!

Having 4 children, two rooms were a must!   I had two deluxe family ocean view rooms that connected in the middle with a door.   One room slept 5, the other slept 4.   We had plenty of room for our suitcases, because they made the bed higher to accomodate most suitcases underneath. 

The ship itself was beautiful!   It was only the 3rd voyage out for the public, and I am happy to say I didn't see any growing pains during our trip.  

My 2 year old spent a good amout of time in the nursery. The staff was fantastic, warm and caring.  Snow White made great friends with my daughter on our first day. I can't say enough good things about the way my daughter was taking care of.   Guess that is why Disney does so well with families.


Two of the other children, ages 9 and 7, went to the kids club.  They also enjoyed it, but equally enjoyed trying to roam the ship on their own.  My 11 year old went to the tween club called The Edge. I think all the kids really enjoyed themselves because they got some freedom that they were not used to.

One of the coolest things was the new water coaster called the Aquaduct.  All of us couldn't get enough of that!   On sea days the lines were a bit long, but totally manageable.   We went at night one time, and it was really cool to see it all lit up. No line at all then! 


Disney is an expensive cruise line, there is no doubt about it.  But, sometimes I feel like you get what you pay for, and we did for sure.   I can't wait to go back and do it again!  


All in all we had a great trip, I don't know how I can top this one, but I will try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment